Thursday, June 11, 2009

Izzy at 8 months

Its been a pretty busy month for the family. We have the new house to work on before we move in, I have summer classes and Izzy is tring to be be more mobile. I think she is going to skip crawling and go striaght into walking and distroying things. YAY!!
One tooth popped out at the beginning of her 8th month and the other is trying to break free. Hence she has been a bit cranky the past weeks.


Izzy at the pool. Her first time in the swimming pool. We didn't plan on going to the pool that day but oh well. Next time we'll bring her bikini stuff.


I hope she has enough floatation devices.


I think she likes the pool.









MMMM. Cake.

not in the mood. (teething)
Izzy trying to stand. Planning to skip crawling.
look at them thighs!!!



Kemah - Ferris Wheel. Three rotations and we were done. Kinda cheezy.

Merry-Go-Round.



No comments: