Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Making up for several months without a post

Its been a few months since I posted anything up on this site.
Since the last post, Izzy started to walk, run and get into all kinds of mess.
She learned the art of throwing tantrums and how to use her cuteness to manipulate her uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents. She speaks her baby gibberish day and night (even in her sleep).
Enjoy the pictures.

















Izzy's 1st Birthday Party

Flower Balloon arch by Bobby


Banner by Uncle Abe




Izzy with Grandma
Izzy with Grandma and Grandpa


Izzy with both Grandma











Her Mad Hatter cake

Izzy lovin the chocolate cake














2 comments:

goddess95 said...

Wow Bobby! What a great way to catch up. These are some amazing photos. They are just beautiful!!! And Izzy is too cute for words! When was her 1st bday?
You all look great...I think I saw Jessica in one of those pics--tell her I said Hello!
I can't wait to see more pictures!

SHS - Class of 1974 said...

Bobby, I so enjoy getting to see how Izzy is growing. She is quite the little Princess! It looked like a birthday to remember.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lisa Jones (SHB)